Monday, August 27, 2007

Nanny and Papa's











We sure look forward to going to Nanny and Papa's. You can tell by the pictures ~ Papa takes the kids fishing while mom and I relax and chase Rebekah around in their new home. They retired and built this house which sits right above the White River. It's absolutely beautiful there and one of the most peaceful places you can be ~ on their screened in back deck while watching the hummingbirds, yellow goldfinches, red-headed woodpeckers and numerous other birds as they come up to the deck to eat birdseed. We will be going again this weekend, Labor Day, so I'll have to post more pictures next week of our trip.








3 comments:

Dave and Phyllis said...

Melissa,
Great site!
By the way, your email address will not allow me to get to you.
dave

The Hauchs said...

I'll email our ISP right now. Try again...

Pasha said...

Melissa,
Thank you for the email. I will respond soon. Your blog is great! I enjoyed the pictures and the snake story (shiver!!). Thanks for putting my snake story in perspective :-).
Pasha